Erdinger Weißbiergarten is located in the Großhadern disctrict of Munich. The history of the main building dates back to 1539 when it was part of a farm. In 1804 the house was converted into a restaurant. In 1995 after a year of restoration the first Weißbiergarten of Munich opened its gate to guests. Today the bulding has a protective status.
The small beer garden has 250 seats shaded by large chestnut trees. The food stalls in the self serviced area are not always open. At such times guests seated at the non-serived tables can still order their beer (and food) in the serviced area for the same price as normally charged in the food stall of the self-service area.
81377 Munich (Großhadern)